Roger Dubuis replica has been at the forefront of contemporary Haute Horlogerie since 1995. Its audacious creations, firmly anchored in the 21st century, embody substantial expertise expressed through the finest watchmaking mechanisms combined with powerful and daring designs.
Roger Dubuis is a Swiss watch manufacturer of luxury watches based in Geneva, Switzerland. The company was founded by Roger Dubuis and Carlos Dias in 1995.
In 2008, the company was acquired by Richemont group.
The Roger Dubuis watches includle the Excalibur and Velvet collections, along with motorsports watches in collaboration with Lamborghini, Squadra Corse and Pirelli.
Roger Dubuis started his career at Longines in the late 1950s, and founded his own atelier in 1980 after 14 years of developing complications in Geneva for Patek Philippe. He took commissions to design new complications for major brands for several years. Carlos Dias, a designer for Franck Muller, joined Dubuis to launch the brand.
The Roger Dubuis Manufacture in Geneva was founded in 1995. After four years of development,
Roger Dubuis is one of the few Swiss watch companies that produce most of the components of its calibres in-house. Roger Dubuis calibers are made up of several hundred components finished by hand.
Roger Dubuis timepieces bear the Poincon de Geneve (the Hallmark of Geneva).
The main movements produced by Roger Dubuis are:
Roger Dubuis is a Swiss watch manufacturer of luxury men and women watches based in Geneva, Switzerland. The company was founded by Roger Dubuis and Carlos Dias in 1995. The Roger Dubuis watches blend traditional watchmaking with modern design and consist of Excalibur and Velvet collections. Roger Dubuis is a Swiss watch manufacturer of luxury men and women watches based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Roger Dubuis is going over the rainbow with a new variation of the Excalibur Blacklight edition. Switch on the UV lights and it will glow! Brave, bold and technically sophisticated Swiss watch Manufacture Roger Dubuis is governed by an audacious mindset that drives innovation while cultivating profound respect for traditions.
In August 2008, Richemont Group acquired 60% of Roger Dubuis SA. Richemont, based in Geneva. In 2016 the group has acquired the remaining 40% of the company. Co-founder Roger Dubuis died in October 2017. Roger Dubuis is one of the few Swiss watch companies that produce most the components of its calibres in-house.
Roger Dubuis himself In the 1980s, he left the prestigious brand to set-up his own workshop, extending his client list to include auction houses and watch brands. This is when he started to develop his own modules and movements.